Sunday 28 June 2015

B is for Back!

Oh my! Has it really been two years? Where  did the time go.
I know some of you have been worried that I have been trapped under a heavy object ... but no ... i have just got too busy with real life to keep up with this.

I keep seeing the 'newsbot' on the Oldhammer forum flash up that there has been another Blog post and I the thought I should get back into the blogging as there are so many great blogs and lots more new ones I feel I am missing out on. However, I am not sure I will have any more time for Blogging then when I ran out of steam with this a couple of years ago. But I will try.

Anyway ... sorry it has been so long. Hopefully I will start getting the odd post up on this Blog and making the odd comment on one or two others sometime soon.
All the best,
Harry

7 comments:

  1. Nice to hear of your return to the blogosphere Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you have back in Blogland Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fellas. What a nice welcome back .... more replies than I ever got for my painting .... not sure what that tells me about my skilz. Might have to try and say something interesting as well.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Post up some pics Harry - even some of old pre-slotta stuff from Warseer - and let the blogosphere check out your really great skintones (on your models). (:

      Delete
    2. Hi Harry. Did you happen to read the post I left under your "B is for Barbarian" blog? In it, I asked if you would mind selling me one of your Citadel barbarian miniatures that was pictured in one of your photos. So, would you mind parting with this particular miniature? Please drop me a message at your convenience,okay? Thanks.

      Delete